A recent survey report stated that 73% of people who took the survey make use of various price comparison websites to find the best deals or coupon for them, while the other 27% use other mediums offline and online to compare prices and find the best deal for them.

In short, 100% of people who took the survey show that the consumers love to compare prices, look for coupons or the best deals on offer before making a purchase online or offline. In fact this has become a big trend in the market and specially in the e-commerce sector where price comparison in itself is now a business on it’s own.

 

What You Need To Know:

NDTV says that there has been a gigantic increase in the number of online shoppers in India from 20 million in 2013 to around 40 million in 2016 and higher growth is predicted in the years to come.

The question is why?

Consumers in the market have lost the hunger to step out of their houses going in search for the best deals on products. More and more people are shopping online for 2 simple reasons one being lack of time and the other being the ease of access.

It is no secret that the consumers always want that something extra in the form of deals, coupons or the best bargains on the products they want to buy. This is where Ad Networks can make their mark and up their game.

 

What can an Ad Network do to capitalize on this opportunity?

With the growing presence and awareness of ad blockers, ad network companies have not been able to make the most out of their businesses, which is to generate revenue for their clients and affiliates.

The best way to counter this hick up can be integrating the price comparison concepts into their advertising strategies. DropX is one such ad network that works around the Price Comparison Model where they offer the users with price comparisons, deals and coupons and absolutely No Display Ads.

How do they do it?

 

Gathering The Right Data:

The programming tools used by DropX are designed to pull out the best deals, discounts and coupons offered by various websites giving a pool of exciting deals for the user to compare and select from.

 

Right Deal For the Right User:

DropX integrates with various browser extensions and mobile apps to offer their users with smart recommendations which include price comparison, deals and offers which not only help the user get the best comparative analysis about the products but also helps them save money while shopping on line. A win win for both parties.

In conclusion, the facts state that consumers love getting the best products for the lowest prices all the time, whether it is buying a pizza or buying a couch to sit and eat the pizza on, they want the best deals on offer and they want it with ease and so adapting to the strategy of price comparisons can prove to be a great benefit for both businesses and consumers.

 

Keep an eye out for for more such updates.

1 thought on “Influence of Price Comparison On Users And Businesses”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *